Where in the world did 2017 take Marissa?
- January: The Dominican Republic
- February: Charlotte, NC (industry conference)
- March: France (special invitation from the French Tourism Board and Atout France) visiting Rouen and the Bordeaux region
- June Tampa, FL
- July - August: London, Paris, and the Bordeaux region of France
- October: Cancun, Mexico (industry professional development conference on Romance Travel and Group Travel), and Curacao (special invitation from the Curacao Tourism Board and the Curacao Airport Partners
- November - December: Hawaii (industry conference)
Where did 2018 take Marissa?
- March: France (special invitation from the French Tourism Board and Atout France) visiting Paris and the Alsace region including Strasbourg, Nancy, Reims, and the Champagne houses in the area.
- April: Transatlantic cruise visiting the Caribbean, Portugal, Spain, and France
- July: Tampa, FL
- October: Italy (special invitation from the TTG Travel Experience Conference and the Italian Exhibition Group) visiting Venice, Rimini, the Emilia Romagna region, as well as a scouting mission to Slovenia
- December: Holiday Sailing - Southern Caribbean Cruise
Where is 2019 taking Marissa?
- February: Powersolutions LIVE conference for Travel Agency owners in Maryland
- March: Caribbean Cruise visiting, St. Maarten, St. John, and Princess Cay.
- July-August: Extended stay in Sarsota, FL
- August: Croatia and Montenegro including a private chartered cruise along the Dalmatian Coastline
- October: Italy (special invitation from the TTG Travel Experience Conference and the Italian Exhibition Group) visiting Riminiand the Amalfi Coast